Director of Project Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Project Management with a global research company located in New York, North Carolina, California, and Florida. Successful candidate will oversee large, diverse, multi-country project operations to ensure clinical trials are performed on schedule, within budget and meet all quality and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the project initiation and planning processes by reviewing and approving project plans, work breakdown structure, project schedule and overall budget.
- Participate in project review meetings and analyze project performance reports; review and approve changes to the plan and project and/or change orders if necessary.
- Manage and optimizes interdependencies between projects and coordinating communications across projects.
- Provide day to day leadership, guidance, and supervision to managers who are responsible for ensuring the high-quality execution of projects and Sponsor relationships.
- Responsible for training, mentoring managers, and team members in project team.
- Participate in strategic planning, direction, and execution of business development initiatives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience with managing large, diverse, multi-country project operations.
- Experience building, motivating and developing teams. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning, clinical and project operations, client delivery.
- The ability to work across functions and within an executive team to drive change in a positive, collaborative and transparent way
- A positive, energetic and flexible attitude, with a reputation for being a results and delivery-oriented self-starter
- Strong Collaborator between Project Management, Clinical Data Services, Regulatory, Safety and Business Development.
- Dedicated to building success in one position, no history of jumping from one Company to another at one to two-year intervals.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.