Director of Digital Marketing
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Director of Digital Marketing to join a medical communications organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Washington, DC.
- Train associates on how to efficiently recognise and carry out digital marketing practices, with the goal to build out a separate digital division that you will manage.
- Comprehension of the client's goals and carry out efficient digital marketing campaigns to fulfil these, adhering to organisational guidelines.
- You will plan and implement omni-channel digital marketing campaigns on both an internal and external basis to comply with tactical goals, through the use of multiple channels which involves SEO/SEM, PPC, and paid social.
- The ideal candidate will measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and examine against objectives such as ROI and KPIs.
- Other duties to be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Exhibited experience in digital marketing, with knowledge in paid social would be ideal.
- Familiarity working within healthcare of life sciences.
- Acquaintance working within an agency setting.
- Comprehension of SEO and UX and google adverts.
- A creative individual with know-how of recognising target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, notify and motivate.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well with others.
- Passionate about digital marketing with the capacity to train others.
- Capable of leading projects.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catriona Gray at +1 646 779 7970.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.