Director of Clinical Operations
An opportunity has opened for a Director of Clinical Operations to join a superb cell therapy Biotech based in London. A newly created role within a young team in the company, our client is looking for a big hitter/ proven candidate to join and to expand this team globally. Perfect for someone who is looking to make a difference within an established biotech.
Their focus is in cell therapy so the science is truly cutting edge - with the success of their pipeline and recent funding, they have been able to triple in size over the last year, making it a very exciting time to join and be apart of that growth. Having prior experience with building out a small team globally within a Pharma/ Biotech will be highly desirable for this position.
- Strategic planning: develop and deliver the plan that delivers a key component of the company's future success.
- Expansion of this new team's programme through global locations
- Build and develop a high-performance team; delivering training and progression
- Relationship Management:
- Budget Management:
- Supplier Management:
- Process Improvement:
- At least 15 years' experience working in Clinical Operations
- At least 1-3 years' experience working as an Associate Director/ Director of Clinical Operations
- Experience building and maintaining complex clinical operations
- Highly skilled at working with biological material is desirable
- Proven experience of leading project teams with competing demands for time and resources in a programmatic manner.
- Working in a fast paced, delivery focussed organisation.
- Cell and Gene Therapy is desirable
A highly competitive base salary is on offer for the right candidate + share options, bonus, etc
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.