Director of Biostatistics
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Director of Biostatistics to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Oxfordshire.
- Handle statistical vendors which involves contract, budget, and quality oversight.
- Monitor statistical powering and offer contributions to the design of clinical trials.
- Recognise possible concern for clinical development programs and affiliated trials and offer tactical knowledge for pertinent concerns when required.
- Supervise the development of statistical analysis plans and affiliated mock shells for protocols and serve as the main signatory.
- You will act on behalf of the business at various meetings when necessary.
- Evaluate both animal and research studies for statistical significance and suitable sample size.
- Serve as a representative at investigator meetings, global conferences, or presentations, which involves any regulatory interactions when required.
- Support the data transfer agreements, especially in connection to immunology readouts.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics field with demonstrable work experience.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in using SAS, and essential regulatory filing systems.
- Experience with prophylactic vaccine and/or immune-oncology trial designs and toxicology studies.
- Able to adhere to company expectations such as norms of collegiality, integrity, and transparency.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matt Childs on +44 203 967 1000.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.