Director Medical Affairs
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Medical Affairs for a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Paramus, NJ. As the Director of Medical Affairs, you will provide medical/scientific strategic input and executional expertise for the support of a recently launched medication for a rare, orphan disease indication.
- Review all materials submitted to the Promotional Review Committee for scientific/medical accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial and Market Access Groups as the scientific resource on the launch product.
- Serve as a liaison to the patient advocacy groups related to medical/scientific activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians engaged in the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Assist with publication planning and content development of scientific communications.
- Assist with the development of Advisory Board planning and execution.
- Provide assistance in the training of medical science liaisons, field sales force representatives and market access representatives.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of medical affairs or related areas.
- Advanced degree (preferably PharmD, PhD).
- Experience with a diverse number of therapeutic areas, preferably in rare disease.
- Experience pre-launch and post launch communication activities.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and interpret data and translate that information into appropriate tactics and solutions to support pre and post-launch communications objectives.
- Clear understanding of the medical communications industry and current knowledge of industry issues and trends.
- Thorough understanding of compliance issues.
- Excellent time management, multitasking and ability to deliver on time and on point.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to teach or educate teams.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.