Director- Marketing Oncology Hematology Consumer
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director for a Marketing Oncology Hematology Consumer. Successful candidate will develop patient-focused unbranded and branded tools and programs. Additionally, they will design and develop the patient journey and segmentation and execute on brand strategies.
- Partner with insights team to understand the voice of the patient and ensure that voice is rooted in all patient-focused activities.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the patient-focused strategy within the annual brand plan.
- Understand patient organization landscape and develop patient organization and advocacy strategy development in close partnership with Patient Advocacy/Patient Engagement Lead.
- Develop digital strategy and initiatives that bring value to patients and the brand.
- Collaborate on search focused digital marketing in partnership with the Oncology Digital Marketing Lead.
- Partner with Insights and Analytics team to access and assess digital data and analytics.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to develop and integrate public relations patient strategies and programs.
- Manage the internal legal, regulatory, and medical review and approval of new materials to enable responsible external communications.
- Foster strong partnerships with US and Global Insights, Market Access, Regulatory/Labelling, Medical Affairs, Legal, PR/Communications, and other functions in co-developing the patient/consumer strategy.
- Ensure appropriate market analysis and competitive benchmarking is conducted to inform all patient/consumer marketing programs and tactics
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of the myeloma therapy area and market trends how patients are impacted.
- Understand influential online websites/blogs or other initiatives.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Mahoney at (+1) 617-545-5923 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Associate to its office in the UK.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus & luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's marketing team have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join us at our global headquarters in the City of London.