Director Market Access EMEA
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Director Market Access EMEA position. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Director will join this company in their office in Spain. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Ensuring that global, regional and country pricing and access strategies are of high quality and are fit for purpose, with a specific focus on the Iberia region; there will be ample opportunities to shape strategies and execution in other countries.
- Ensuring development of deep country-level understanding of payer needs, decision-making approaches, strategies, and country reimbursement stakeholders with a primary focus on Iberia.
- Based on insights, developing pricing and access strategy, incorporating additional evidence needs, valuing proposition beyond the drugs, managing entry schemes and other agreements to ensure mutual value, and pricing strategy.
- Collaborating with the rest of the market access team, commercial teams, and medical teams.
- Leading and owning the local pricing & reimbursement processes.
- Ensuring that global evidence plans meet local country needs, or are supplemented with tailored strategies for each market.
- Supporting the development of health economic and outcomes analyses (CEA, BIA, burden of disease, etc.) required for access, working in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams in medical affairs and R&D.
- Proactively identifying evidence requirements for successful access in CEMEA and support creation of program-specific evidence generation plans.
- Ensuring that patient-reported evidence is gathered and communicated as needed.
- Developing compliant communication tools to be used in discussions with payers.
- Collaborating with product teams and country teams to ensure that investments in services and treatment pathway interventions are valued by payers.
- Leveraging science and product data effectively and convincingly.
- Supporting the execution of broader market access goals, including pricing targets, revenue targets, access timelines, and overall launch success.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong experience in pricing and reimbursement in Europe with specific knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, the Iberia region (additional market knowledge would be an advantage).
- Demonstrable experience supporting the regional launch of innovative therapies; rare disease experience a plus.
- Hands-on experience with country pricing negotiations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pricing trends, tactics, and payer dynamics.
- Demonstrated knowledge in at least one of the core market access domains (pricing, HEOR, policy, local market execution).
- Experience and proven success working with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple activities (both "self" and through delegation) and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required; additional languages would be a strong advantage).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Washington, District of Columbia
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Access and Reimbursement Marketing for a Biopharmaceutical company located in Washington, DC.
Highly Competitive Salary
Washington, District of Columbia
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Distribution, Pricing and Contracting for a biopharmaceutical company located in Washington, DC.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to fill the position of Market Access Manager to their office in Sweden.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London
City of London, London
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc230000.00 per annum
A job vacancy for a Market Access Director, Ophthalmology has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Director Market Access EMEA position.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Associate Director, Access Strategy & Management to their office in London.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PRA Manager to their office in Denmark.