Director, Global Regulatory Affairs
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Global Regulatory Affairs with a global pharmaceutical company located in Baltimore, MD.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the global regulatory strategy for a product/group of products of increasing complexity.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrate competencies of strategic thinking, strategic influencing, innovation, initiative, leadership, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking the regulatory voice at all levels of the organization.
- Academic degree in a science related field or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory affairs within one or more therapeutic areas in early and late development.
- Proven track record of regulatory drug development including product approval/launch.
- Successful leadership to at least one major regulatory approval at a global level is required for senior positions.
- Experience in leading Major Health Authority interactions.
- Ability to think strategically and critically and evaluate risks to regulatory activities.
- Ability to work strategically within a complex, business critical and high-profile development program.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Funmi Gbadamosi at (+1) 424-361-3900 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.