Director Clinical Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Clinical Development for a pharmaceutical company located in New York, NY. Successful candidate will be responsible for scientific and clinical oversight of clinical trial in oncology/Haemato-oncology area.
- Main Point of Contact with study investigators and DMC (Data Monitoring Committee) for protocol-related clinical and scientific discussion, and scientific engagement
- Work closely with study team to provide medical and scientific input, and to address protocol-related scientific and clinical questions and study-related issues, including feasibility assessment, patient recruitment, etc.
- Contribute to regulatory activities such as IND, NDA submission, and data cleaning activity
- Key role in analyzing the data, preparing clinical study report (CSR) and presenting to IDMC
- Development of clinical documents such as protocol/amendment update, IB update, annual study report, etc.
- Clinical interface for other functions for successful delivery of study
Skills and Requirements:
- MD (medical oncologist, or industry trained in oncology and/or immune-oncology or cell therapy)
- Experience in Pharma industry for a number of years
- Experience in clinical trial oncology area for several years
- Knowledgeable in science of oncology and able to analyze the data
- Good communication skills and good team player
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Aganon at (+1) 347-293-1161 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Proclinical Staffing have partnered with a Start-up Biotech based in Central London who are looking for a Director/ Senior Director, Clinical Operations to join their team.
Up to £75000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Senior Clinical Manager, Clinical Operations to their office in London.