Director, Alliance Management CDO
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Alliance Management CDO with a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will develop and build strategic partnerships with relevant Outsourcing providers such as Clinical CROs. Support the strategies and business plans.
- Implement strategic initiatives, processes, and tools to enhance our alliance management capability that enables to be successful.
- Develop and maintain key relationships across a broad sphere of influence, both internally and externally, to achieve alliance objectives.
- As part of the strategic partnerships: establish governance infrastructure for both EC and JOC levels.
- Monitor all alliance related activities and lead joint teams in resolving issues regarding effective communication, conflict, or role clarification, including leading impasse resolution between companies when necessary.
- Clearly track and communicate strategy, key deliverables, milestones and timelines as relates to the alliance.
- Participate in initiating formulating RFP responses and proposal content, serving as liaison to relevant partner company when direct assistance or input is needed. Monitor contractual obligations and deliverables for both and its alliance partner to ensure responsibilities are met, including leading process for revising contractual agreements as necessary.
- Work with the Clinical Operations colleagues to manage issue escalation at the alliance level.
- Manage trends and metrics across the partnership level to drive value.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.