Digital Biomarker Scientist
Proclinical has partnered with a large biotech in search for Digital Biomarker Scientist, your focus will range from activities including solution landscaping and refining digital biomarker approaches. This role is based in Switzerland and will be an opportunity to develop innovative treatments.
- Work in cross-functional teams to define unmet measurement needs and design/refine digital biomarker approaches; conduct supportive solution landscaping, literature and data reviews
- Design and execute advisory boards and qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups, e.g. to establish clinical meaningfulness and patient relevance of digital biomarkers and digital clinical outcomes and optimise the usability of remote patient monitoring solutions
- Design and project manage small, targeted studies or technical assessments to complement main clinical studies, e.g. laboratory assessments, bridging studies, etc.
- Provide guidance on clinical study designs and the analyses required to get from raw sensor data to digital biomarkers and digital clinical outcomes, and ultimately clinical trial endpoints; draft input for protocols and informed consents
- For regulatory filing packages (e.g. FDA, EMA), provide digital biomarker and digital clinical outcome subject matter expertise and write required content and documentation
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced degree in cognitive neuroscience, clinical neuroscience, outcomes research, psychometrics
- Min 3 years of experience in clinical research and experimental design, ideally in a pharmaceutical or related industry setting
- Real passion for transforming healthcare using digital technology, especially for modernizing clinical endpoints in drug development and improving disease management and patient care
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new things
- Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders and influence without authority
- Strong business English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.