Device Support Specialist (DSS) Graz
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Device Support Specialist to join their team in Graz, Austria. The organisation develops novel, proprietary therapies for treating cancer and tumour. With offices spanning across Europe, Asia, and the U.S., this is an exciting company to work with and provide invaluable support to their team.
- Conducting patient and family training or retraining on medical devices from the company.
- Regularly checking of the correct application and function of the device on-site at the patient.
- Independent solving of technical and application-related difficulties. You can count on the support of a team of specialists.
- Independent planning and organisation of your appointments and the associated administration.
- Care of a patient base in a larger area. Flexibility to help out in other regions at short notice.
- Demonstrate independence, empathy and flexibility to support patients and their relatives in handling the technical devices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed training in the medical-nursing area.
- First experiences in the field.
- Experience in dealing with people in difficult situations.
- Safe handling of modern means of communication (i.e. MS Office), as well as the willingness to familiarise yourself with other software programs.
- A valid class B driving license.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at 0203 826 1331 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Medical Information Associate job at their Berkshire office.