Deputy Warehouse Manager
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Deputy Warehouse Manager at their base in Stevenage. This is a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Daily management of the WMS to include training of system users, ensuring that all protocols are kept up to date and providing support to end-users.
- Creation of records, generating reports and reporting of warehouse systems issues.
- Collaborate on the review and approval of documentation with regard to risk assessments and cGMP; SOPs, URSs, validation protocols and reports.
- Ensuring that the GMP warehouse is kept clean and well organised, and that controlled temperature storage locations are monitored and managed as per requirements.
- Work with collaborators in a professional manner to ensure the best mutual outcomes.
- Line management of the warehouse team, including recruitment, training and development, the management of leave requests and management of operational shift patterns.
- Ensure training records are up to date for all warehouse team members and arrange training when required.
- Ensure maintenance records are managed and liaise with the Facilities team to ensure planned maintenance is completed for warehouse based equipment and machinery as per the PPM schedule.
- Deputise for the Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager as required.
- Participate in, and manage continuous improvement projects as required.
- Ensure warehouse KPI's are met and generate meaningful metrics and reports.
Skills and Requirement:
- Educated up to at least A level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a laboratory/biopharmaceutical environment would be desirable.
- Previous warehouse supervisory/management experience, including familiarity of electronic WMS's within a GMP warehouse environments.
- Proven experience of looking critically at own and others work practices and procedures and identifying and implementing improvements.
- Experience of leading or assisting in recruiting and selection activities.
- Experience in managing a team and managing team performance.
- Experience of interacting with the regulatory authorities.
- Experience of interacting with external stakeholders/Collaborators and customers
- Proven experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents. E.g. MBR's SOPs, change controls NC & CAPAs.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Able to lead and work within a team, with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Fork-lift truck licence (Preferred).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Marjolene D'Almeida-Ayeni at 0203 854 2626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.