Data Strategy Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Data Strategy Specialist for a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will take hold of the data and figure out how to manage it, standardize it, map it, integrate it, visualize it, store it, connect it, and be the data strategy expert that we need. A transition to a full-time role for the right person is highly possible.
- Understand and map the data landscape in Cell Therapies
- Work with different teams to understand their data needs (storage, visualization, standardization)
- Create a visually appealing output of the data that stakeholders can easily understand, navigate, and play with
- Work with internal resources to integrate and connect data, helping lead to actionable learnings and trends
- Map and assess current processes and structures for the cell therapies data landscape and identify gaps and areas of improvement
- Specific 1st project: Take many different types of patient data in different data formats (mainly spreadsheets) and translate into a 1st draft dashboard that displays the data in an organized & appealing way
Skills and Requirements:
- Biotech/pharma experience and dealing with pre-clinical, manuf, and clinical data a huge plus
- Background in computer science, IT, or computer engineering
- Proficient technically in types of data, databases, and data architecture
- Proficient in relevant software skills (especially R, Rshiny)
- Experience in organizing, storing, and visualizing data
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented
- Superior organizational skills
- Self-starter, pro-active, motivated
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.