Data Steward - Master Data Management
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Steward to oversee accuracy of product master data in support of supply chain operations. You will participate in business projects including onboarding of new supply chain partners. The Data Steward trains business users on master data standards and system use and assists with authoring data standards, procedures, work instructions and training materials.
This will be a fantastic opportunity to work an established company and propel your pharmaceutical career.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong data entry and data management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing business critical data in enterprise systems (The company is using Oracle e-Business suite, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle Product Data Hub. Experience using other enterprise systems such as SAP is acceptable.)
- 2-4 years relevant experience
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.