Data Manager - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a Data Manager to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Develop risk management strategies and proactively manage timelines to ensure successful oversight and delivery of studies, projects and coding responsibilities, including the implementation and adoption of new technologies.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and influence their understanding of decisions made in our function. Inform stakeholders of status of key deliverables and act on changing milestones.
- Partner with relevant functions for external data vendor selection and management. Oversee development of data transfer agreements with vendors ensuring use of standards, fit-for-purpose data models and transfer intervals.
- Act as experts for data collection, advising teams and stakeholders on best practices and proposing innovative solutions. Ensure a high quality of data and compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards.
- Stay current with and adopt emergent data collection, data management, visualisation and provision tools and applications to ensure fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches. Deliver on solutions as needed.
- Use data surveillance tools and strategies to provide aggregate level reviews designed to identify patterns or anomalies in our data to ensure high quality results.
- Organisation and integration of data collected from various sources. Maintain value of data through application of FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) principles.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand their data insight needs and offer Data Management solutions. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the data flow from collection through to analysis and filing.
- Collaborate and contribute to functional/cross-functional initiatives or goals to promote new ways of working, including emerging technologies. Enable broader and more effective use of data to support the business.
- Offer guidance and advice to peers within the function, to key stakeholders and to FSPs, CRO and collaborative groups on technical solutions to ensure high quality data collection and delivery. Deliver on solutions as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics or the equivalent industry experience.
- BSN, RN, RPh, Pharm D, PA or other applicable health professional qualification preferred or previous practical and theoretical experience of clinical coding.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration and excellent communication skills - both written and oral (proficiency in English required).
- Knowledge of CDISC data standards.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and working in regulated environments.
- Project Management skills.
- Able to manage multiple requests and priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities around decision-making, negotiation, motivation (self and others) and influencing.
- Experience with data analytics and/or visualisation tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and self-direction, ability to mentor others and willingness to learn new techniques.
- Knowledge of biological principles, display interest and demonstrate scientific curiosity including an understanding of data types and their scientific use (clinical, biomarker, WGS, RNA-seq, etc.).
- Experience in leading CDM study teams and maintaining oversight of all start-up, conduct and close-out activities for multiple or complex studies.
- Ensuring fit for purpose quality (including oversight of FSPs, Vendors, CROs and Collaborative Groups).
- Experience in leading the collection of clinical trial and/or Real World Data.
- Good understanding of molecule and disease area strategies, healthcare environments, as well as strong scientific and technical expertise.
- Extensive [technical] and/or [industry] experience required for senior/principal roles.
- Experience in enterprise level operating systems and familiarity with databases (Relational Database Management System, RDBMS).
- Fluency in programming languages (SAS, R, Python, SQL etc.)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at 0203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Study Data Manager, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A world-leading and innovative pharmaceutical company, with focus on oncology, is currently hiring a Taiwan Data Scientist.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Clinical Data Acquisition Manager to work at their Amsterdam site.
Up to Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Data Manager.
Up to £58000.00 per annum
A job vacancy for a Senior Data Team Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A job vacancy for a Data Management Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading software solutions company, specialising in electronic data capture for patients in clinical trials, is currently a Clinical Data Manager (CDI).
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Principal Clinical Data Manager to work at their UK site.