ProClinical is happy to advertise new contract position for a Data Manager this is a UK Home-based role. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team with responsibility for on large complex study.
- Definition and maintenance of Data Management project plan, input into the overall project plan. Responsible for the execution of all data management aspects of the project plan and reporting of status across the project team.
- Definition of Data Management resource needs for the lifetime of the study including the identification and communication of short-term resource fluctuations. Flexible and efficient use of assigned resource.
- Implementation and maintenance of accurate, clear Data Management documentation. Responsible for the setup, maintenance and finalisation of the Data Management Study File
- Oversight of all data review activities; measuring progress against the project plan.
- Leads and drives all Data Management communication and acts as the primary client contact for Data Management activities
- Identifies, manages and communicates risk to timelines, quality and budget.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the Data Management department through process analysis and improvement, mentoring, system enhancement.
- To effectively support regulatory and sponsor audits
Skills and Requirements
- Min years of - 5 within Data or Pharma industry
- Must have a degree
- Leading experience - Project management, interaction with sponsor/client
- Ability to work independently but also as a part of larger team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.