An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Data Manager, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Collaborating with peers within the function and across the organization to identify, design, and execute fit for purpose data management solutions, ensuring fair principles are adhered to.
- Acting as an expert for data collection and acquisition, advising teams and stakeholders on best practices, and proposing innovative solutions. e.g., the collection of new data types (e.g. emergent biomarkers), new technologies (e.g. sensors), and new data sources (e.g. RWD, EMR).
- Partnering with and providing oversight of data management deliverables (e.g. Work-Packages) to our Functional Service Providers (FSPs) and vendors.
- Providing Quality Assurance on tasks as applicable to ensure a high quality of data and compliance with applicable pharma industry regulations and standards.
- Proactively managing timelines and track decisions, ensuring successful delivery of the study work packages carried out at FSPs.
- Accepting accountability for quality and where needed, providing support in the form of business and technical expertise to our FSPs.
- Overseeing FSP in Sample management and eManifest process, ensuring timely, proactive resolution of queries.
- Proactively engaging with stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and influence their understanding of decisions made in company function.
- Informing stakeholders of status of key deliverables and acting on changing milestones.
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand their data insight needs and offering Data Management solutions.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the data flow from collection through to analysis and filing.
- Partnering with relevant functions for external data vendor selection and management.
- Overseeing the development of data transfer agreements with vendors, ensuring use of standards, fit-for-purpose data models, and transfer intervals.
- Using data surveillance tools and strategies to provide aggregate level reviews designed to identify patterns or anomalies in our data to ensure high quality results.
- Collaborating and contributing to functional/cross-functional initiatives or goals to promote new ways of working, including emerging technologies.
- Enabling broader and more effective use of data to support the business.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in leading CDM study teams and maintaining oversight of all start-up, conduct, and close-out activities for multiple or complex studies, ensuring fit for purpose quality (including oversight of FSPs, Vendors, CROs and Collaborative Groups).
- Experience in leading the collection of clinical trial and/or Real-World Data.
- Good understanding of molecule and disease area strategies, healthcare environments, as well as strong scientific and technical expertise.
- Knowledge of CDISC data standards.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and working in regulated environments.
- Experience with data analytics and/or visualization tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of biological principles, including an understanding of data types and their scientific use (clinical, biomarker, WGS, RNA-seq, etc.).
- Extensive technical and/or industry experience required for senior roles.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.