Data Management Project Leader
A rapidly expanding global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Data Management Project Leader position in their Shanghai office. The organization is dedicated to being leaders in innovative medicines and vaccines.
- Serves as the expert in Clinical Research Data Management (DM) to provide oversight and advice to the clinical study team(s) regarding the DM activities and deliverables
- Manages and resolves issues related to DM deliverables by developing solutions to complex problems to ensure consistency across organization
- Provide DM business expertise and consultancy in the selection and use of software systems and vendors
- Development and oversight of DM processes and standards and functional leadership
- Oversee quality and consistency with company strategies and standards across therapeutic areas
- Provide input into collection standards and processes based on industry best practices
- Assesses company DM needs and areas of improvement and recommends changes to the operating model
- May be asked to provide strategic DM expertise to company Clinical Initiatives
- Management and oversight of vendor contracts, resourcing and budgets
- Reviews, assesses and manages DM delivery against KPIs and overall DM performance
- Provides input into the contract process for the Data Management and analysis vendors
- Manages all Data Management and analysis timelines and DM Deliverables for assigned studies
- Lead and drive functional excellence activities.
- Minimum of a BS in life sciences or computer science degree.
- Minimum 5 year's Data Management experience in the Biotech/Pharma/CRO industry.
- Fluent English is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.