Data Management Lead
A job vacancy for a Data Management Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis in business problem solving and process improvement development.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients as well as within the company.
Excellent learning ability.
- Understanding of the company's project financial tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects.
- Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks, specifically within Data Management and Database Programming and relevant data standards.
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a client organisation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and / or other qualifications in a science or industry related discipline.
- Substantial experience in clinical research.
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment.
- Strong understanding of cross functional activities.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements and the company's SOPs and study specific procedures.
- Sound awareness of relevant regulations, including ICH-GCP, 21CRF11.
- Excellent technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems, PMED, IVRS.
- Basic knowledge of SAS.
- Managerial courage, resilience, and ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Work with integrity and commitment to quality.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Competent in written and oral English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Polina Sidorova at +44 0203 854 3535 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Study Data Manager, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A world-leading and innovative pharmaceutical company, with focus on oncology, is currently hiring a Taiwan Data Scientist.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Clinical Data Acquisition Manager to work at their Amsterdam site.
Up to Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Data Manager.
Up to £58000.00 per annum
A job vacancy for a Senior Data Team Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading software solutions company, specialising in electronic data capture for patients in clinical trials, is currently a Clinical Data Manager (CDI).
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Principal Clinical Data Manager to work at their UK site.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a global and leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Senior Manager Data Science to work at their Belgium site in Rixensart.