Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Analyst with a leading biopharmaceutical company. The organisation specialises in various therapy areas, including oncology, neuroscience, and rare disease fields. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Collecting, stitching together and analysing data to enable insights and communicating those insights and their associated potential impact.
- Improving the data availability by acting as a liaison between stakeholders.
- Developing data and information structure, and leverages it for analysis and reports
- Creating and modifying computer programs to extract information from company databases.
- Interacting with project team members and other stakeholders to devide how data needs to be leveraged and presented.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree (MS preferred) preferably in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 to 5 years of experience with data analysis and preparation, including experience with very large data sets.
- Experience working with unstructured data sets is a plus.
- Experience in database development & data model design.
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden on +44 203 854 0101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.