Custom Solutions Business Development, Sr. Director
A pharmaceutical information services company is advertising a vacancy for a Custom Solutions Business Development, Sr. Director. The organisation provides trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, assisting companies in this field with refining their understanding of the global pharmaceutical market to drive better decisions. Based in London, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning company of international renown.
- Operating as a senior member of the Global Sales and Marketing Team, providing leadership to the company's Custom Solutions efforts globally and locally.
- Meeting or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing insightful, value-added proposals that address complex client issues.
- Generating leads and leading proposal development in collaboration with the Custom Solutions team to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Seeking out and identifying new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
- Selling projects and delivering the Custom Solutions Business Development revenue target.
- Developing and/or elevating new opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Collaborating with the Custom Solutions Delivery team to ensure client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value
- Following-up with client after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Playing a significant role on account planning and strategy with the company sales team.
- Contributing to the enhanced awareness of company Custom Solutions in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications, social media.
- Mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Providing direction to our teams to ensure the development of quality client reports and presentations.
- Collaborating with Marketing to lead thought leadership and brand building initiatives.
- Remaining current on industry, client, and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new challenges and issues at assigned clients.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong academic track record including minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant graduate degree preferred (further personal/industry qualifications are valued but are not essential).
- At least 8-10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression.
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
- A willingness and ability to travel to client location.
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Experienced in developing credible relationships with executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Track record of ability to sell high quality, high value projects to clients.
- Thorough knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Demonstrable track of delivering on revenue attainment goals.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.