An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Research Manager to their UK team on a home-based capacity. The company specialises in end-to-end clinical and commercial solution organisation that focuses on biopharmaceutical acceleration. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative organisation that meets the needs of emerging and large global biopharmaceutical companies.
- Acting as the main Point of Contact (POC) for assigned protocols and link between Country Operations (CO) and clinical trial team (CTT).
- Responsible for project management of the assigned studies; pro-actively planning, driving, and tracking execution and performance of deliverables/timelines/results to meet country commitments from feasibility and site selection, recruitment, execution, and close out.
- Accountable for performance for assigned protocols in a country in compliance with ICH/GCP and country regulations, company policies and procedures, quality standards, and adverse event reporting requirements internally and externally.
- Reviewing Monitoring Visits Reports and escalating performance issues and training needs to CRA manager, functional vendor, and internal management as needed.
- Performing Quality control visits as required.
- Training other roles in protocol, closely collaborating with and supporting CRAs as protocol expert. and coordinating activities across the different local country roles, ensuring a strong collaboration.
- Creating and executing a local risk management plan for assigned studies.
- Ensuring compliance with CTMS, eTMF, and other key systems in assigned studies.
- Escalating different challenges and issues to TA director/CRD/CQM and or CTT (as appropriate).
- Responsible for collaboration with functional outsourcing vendors, investigators, and other external partners in assigned studies.
- Acting as country POC for programmatically outsourced trials for assigned protocols.
- Serving local business needs as applicable in his/her country (If delegated can sign contracts and manage budgets).
- Collaborating internally with HQ functions and locally with PV, Regulatory, and GMA to align on key decisions in his/her studies (GHH to be consulted as needed).
- Building business relationships and representing the company with investigators.
- Sharing protocol-specific information and best practices across countries\clusters.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Science (or comparable). Advanced degree, (e.g., Master degree, MD, PhD).
- 5-6 years of experience in clinical research with at least 3 as CRA.
- Knowledge in Project/Site Management.
- Requires strong understanding of local regulatory environment.
- Strong scientific and clinical research knowledge is required.
- Educational/pedagogic, diplomatic and empathic skills to effectively build and maintain professional relationships with investigators and other external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarini at +44 203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in Milan.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Safety Scientist - Level 1.
A biopharmaceutical research organization is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a New Zealand Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA II/Clinical Research Monitor position.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in France.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
Washington, District of Columbia
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their Washington office.