Creative Designer - Amsterdam
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Creative Designer for a full-service, global medical communications agency located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company is expanding their outsourcing solutions to ensure teams have high-quality, flexible and cost-effective solutions for delivering content, including craft, motion & digital.
- Translate briefs into strong, innovative and operational design solutions.
- Manage to communicate internally, while keeping multiple projects on track with organizational skills.
- Work in a dynamic, international environment, on a wide variety of healthcare-related projects spread across the globe.
Skills and Requirements:
- Mastering a craft (i.e. illustration, data visualization, hand lettering, video editing, sound design…) and aspect of design (i.e. playing with fonts, creating original layouts, being proficient in photomanipulation, nailing UI / UX or web design…) that will contribute to building the creative Experience working in an agency or publisher setting, or similar
- Interest in healthcare and inner drive to contribute to the big picture
- Ability to turn complex topics into compelling and aspirational deliverables
- Excellent command of Adobe PS, INDD, AI
- Motion design and 3D are strong pluses
- Understanding of both creative and content challenges in successful delivery of projects
- Ability to network, and form strong relationships with colleagues and external parties
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.