CRA- SCRA, Turkey
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are currently recruiting or an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Turkey. The opening position available is for a CRA-SCRA.
- Operate on arranging actions to set up and supervise a study, finishing precise study reports and upholding study documentation.
- Propose protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and support in preparing regulatory proposals as requested.
- Contribute to preparing and evaluating documentation and feasibility studies for new submissions as necessary.
- You will balance sponsor produced questions effectively and be accountable for study cost-efficiency.
- The ideal candidate might coach and mentor less experiences CRAs and/or lead CRAs working on global projects depending on own experience.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring phase I - III trials in a CRA role.
- Expertise on ICG GCP regulations and knowledge of evaluating medical data.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Capable of creating precise work to meet tight deadlines in a pressurised setting.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 60% of the time with a valid driver's license.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carlos Rios at +44 203 148 8352.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.