CRA Manager - Taiwan
A global pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research (CRA) Manager in Taiwan. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs).
- Recruitment, initial and continued training and development of CRAs.
- Oversight of CRAs to ensure CRAs are meeting expectations of core monitoring responsibilities.
- Resourcing/allocation of CRA's assignment to the studies.
- Management of turnover and retention of CRAs following company objectives.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum with 4-6 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 3 years as a CRA, and 1-2 years as a CRA Manager preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice.
- Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.