A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research (CRA) Manager in Sweden on a home-based capacity. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs).
- Recruitment, initial and continued training and development of CRAs.
- Oversight of CRAs to ensure CRAs are meeting expectations of core monitoring responsibilities.
- Resourcing/allocation of CRA's assignment to the studies.
- Management of turnover and retention of CRAs following company objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree as a minimum with 4-6 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 3 years as a CRA, and 1-2 years as a CRA Manager preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice.
- Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs (approximately 10%).
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swedish language.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sofia Amark at +44 203 861 8210 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.