CRA II- Snr CRA, Belgium
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely. The opening position is for a CRA II - Snr CRA.
- Guarantee audit promptness as well as develop cooperative relationships with investigational sites.
- Perform remote or on-site visits to examine protocol and regulatory compliance and handle necessary documentation.
- Serve as a site procedures specialist, assuring the trial is performed rendering to the approved protocol, ICH-GCP regulations, applicable guidelines and SOPs to ensure subjects rights, well-being and data reliability.
- Conduct and arrange all features of the clinical supervision and site management procedure.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science discipline or a registered nursing certification or corresponding and pertinent formal academic/vocational qualification.
- Demonstrable experience that offers expertise, abilities and skills to conduct the role, or as a clinical research monitor.
- A valid driver's license.
- Eligible to work in Belgium.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
- Clinical monitoring abilities.
- Comprehension of medical/therapeutic area know-how and medical vocabulary.
- Comprehension and exhibited implementation of ICH GCPs, applicable guidelines and procedural documents.
- Well-developed critical thinking capabilities, which may involve critical attitude, in-depth investigation for suitable root cause analysis and decision-making.
- Capable of managing risk-based monitoring ideas and procedures.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing to a varied audience.
- Able to uphold customer orientation with a high attention to detail and the capacity to resolve issues.
- Interpersonal and presentation capabilities.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage own time efficiently.
- Capable or being flexible and adaptable to various situations.
- Works well both in a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jon Stewart at +44 203 7520 318.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.