CRA II/ Senior CRA - Italy
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in Milan. This Contract Research Organization (CRO) provides a broad range of product development and data solution services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world. Based in Paris, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning and globally renowned CRO.
Working as an integral part of the PRA full-service study team and for a varied mix of sponsors, the Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle.
- Working as an integral part of the full-service study team and for a varied mix of sponsors, the Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Taking full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim, and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies, and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience, or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- Good level of English and Italian.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valeria Cardo at +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in Milan.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Safety Scientist - Level 1.
A biopharmaceutical research organization is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a New Zealand Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
München (81249), Bayern
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA II/Clinical Research Monitor position.
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Senior CRA to their office in France.
ProClinical is partnering with a global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
An international contract research organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a CRA II/SCRA position.
Washington, District of Columbia
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Research Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their Washington office.