CRA II/Senior CRA
A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a CRA II/Senior CRA to be home-based in Belgium. The company specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare and nutrition and offer flexible conditions and excellent career development opportunities.
- Responsible for all aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans.
- Ensuring the study staff who will conduct the protocol have received the proper materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study.
- Ensuring the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by careful source document review. Monitor data for missing or implausible data.
- Ensuring the resources of the Sponsor and company are spent wisely by performing the required. monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines, including managing travel expenses in an economical fashion according to company travel policy.
- Preparing accurate and timely trip reports.
- Managing small projects under the direction of a Project Manager/Director as assigned.
- Serving as lead monitor for a protocol or project and may assist in establishing monitoring plans as assigned.
- Reviewing the progress of projects and initiate appropriate actions to achieve target objectives.
- Organising and make presentations at Investigator Meetings.
- Reporting, writing narratives and follow-up on serious adverse experiences.
- Participating in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned.
- Participating in writing clinical trial reports as assigned.
- Interact with internal work groups to evaluate needs, resources and timelines.
- Acting as the contact for clinical trial supplies and other suppliers (vendors) as assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of registry management as prescribed in the project plans.
- Undertaking feasibility work when requested.
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory. authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organisation of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor as assigned.
- Negotiating study budgets with potential investigators and assist the company legal department with statements of agreements as assigned.
- Completing the process of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
- Independently perform CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on company or client data management systems as assigned by management.
- Assisting with training, mentoring and development of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring.
- Co-ordinating designated clinical projects as a Local Project Coordinator (with supervision, if applicable), and may act as a local client contact as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements:
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- 3 or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered.
- Advanced site monitoring skills.
- Advanced study site management skills.
- Advanced registry administration skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to train and supervise junior staff.
- Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team.
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at 0203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
A global contract research organisation is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate based at their office in France.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position based in Cheshire.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is currently recruiting for a CRA position.