One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a CRA II to their Paris team on a home-based capacity. This contract research organisation (CRO) is renowned for their work in technological advances and access to real-world data. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Site management and monitoring activities UK wide.
- Working with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan.
- Providing protocol and study training to assigned sites.
- Creating and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans.
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- You should be life science degree educated with independent on-site monitoring experience.
- You've handled multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Flexibility and ability to travel are paramount with strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
What Company Offer:
- Invest in keeping their teams stable so workload is consistent
- Offers genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organisation
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of new medicines development
- Company has access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. Next generation clinical development!
- As a CRA you will receive an iPad and use of key developments such as site visit app's, site visit report app's that allow CRA's to do their day job more efficiently.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Reem Iskandarani at 0203 854 2629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a CRA II/Senior CRA to be home-based in Belgium.
A global contract research organisation is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate based at their office in France.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate position based in Cheshire.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is currently recruiting for a CRA position.