CRA-HOME BASED SPAIN
A leading international healthcare company is seeking to recruit a Data Scientist, Real World Evidence within Oncology, to their team in Switzerland. The organisation is a global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions that develops, produces, markets, and supports automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories to achieve more. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly prestigious organisation whose historic presence has been a cornerstone in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol.
- Communicate with the medical site staff, including coordinators, clinical research physicians, and their site staff.
- Verify adequate investigator qualifications, training, and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff.
- Oversee medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to, and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Verify that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects.
- Review regulatory documents.
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory.
- Verify and review adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications, and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol.
- Assess the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Complete monitoring reports and follow-up letters (which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, and deficiencies) and recommend actions to secure compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree; Health or life science related field preferred.
- 1-1.5 years' work experience as a CRA.
- Oncology monitoring experience would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel approximately 60-80% nationally.
- Fluent Spanish and English-speaking skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Juan Munoz at +44 203 800 0812 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A job vacancy for a S/CRA has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading global contract research organisation, providing integrated drug development, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be based in Belgium.
Milan (province), Italy
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a CRA II/ Senior CRA to be based at their site in Italy.
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a CRA II to their Paris team on a home-based capacity.
A leading specialised services company, which supports pharmaceutical and life sciences companies, is currently looking for a Senior CRA to join their UK team on a home-based capacity.