Corporate Lead IT Applications (f/m/d) - Finance & HR
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Corporate Lead IT Applications to join a pharmaceutical company. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zurich.
- Responsible of managing IT applications in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, legal and regulatory compliance
- Leading of the IT Business Partner Support Function Team
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that could benefit the organization in Finance, Controlling, HR, Legal and Regulatory
- Develop and implement IT strategies that support business goals and objectives in the support functions area
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects in the support functions area
- Communicate the value of IT investments to business leaders and stakeholders in the support functions area
- Manage budgets and resources for IT projects and initiatives in the support functions area
- Participate in the business applications leadership team
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, information technology or Finance/HR
- Previous 5+ years' experience in the area
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Experience managing IT applications in finance, controlling, HR, and regulatory compliance in a highly regulated industry
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with deep subject matter expertise in some of the following applications: ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics), Financial planning and analysis tools, HR information systems (e.g. SuccessFactors, Concur, ADP), Regulatory compliance software (e.g. Veeva)
- Experience in in project steering/management of business application projects (following certifications are beneficial: PMP, Prince2, Agile…)
- Fluent English, German is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of the technological and business aspects of processes and software in Finance and/or HR
- Drive for excellence and a positive "We make things happen" approach
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Christine Monteverdi on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.