Corporate Communications AD/D Mandarin Required - 100% REMOTE**
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Corporate Communications Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located remotely. As the Communications professional, you will be a key player in shaping the company's narrative and efforts to help bring their vision to life.
- Execute on the company's strategic goals, translate business needs into clear and action-oriented content and deliverables.
- Bring in media and external partners' insights/needs and are able to respond with creative programs and initiatives.
- Work as part of a team to shape and drive cross-functional projects, cutting through clutter with plans that put the right information in the right time at the right place for the right audience.
- Discover opportunities during times of issues and crises.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree in journalism, communications, biology or related industry experience.
- Experience in Pharma R&D Communications highly preferred.
- Proven experience in media relations, content development, and agency management.
- 8+ years developing and executing communication plans and strategies in an international biopharma company or within a media, publishing, PR agency setting.
- Excellent writing skills and natural ability to establish effective working relationship within cross-functional teams.
- Strong learning agility; passionate about biotechnology; able to listen, learn and apply insights in changing environment.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese languages preferred, proficiency in English a must.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.