Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Contracts Specialist with a pharmaceutical company.
- Provide a range of contracting legal support and administration to an in-house corporate legal department in a public pharmaceutical company, with particular focus on complex agreements and other contractual documents (e.g., MSAs, SOWs, Consulting Agreements, IT License Agreements) with third party vendors, data providers, lab partners, institutions and individual healthcare professionals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Min Bachelor's degree
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Min 2 years of experience in contract management
- Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contract
- Clinical Contract or HCP contract experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.