Contracts Manager - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Contracts Manager to join a leading consultant firm. This is a contract role located in Summit, NJ.
The Contracts Manager will:
- Supports the development and execution of an overarching Contract administration process for Seqirus US Commercial Ops
- Maintains a repository of contracts with key information that allows contract performance analysis
- Understands discounts, rebates, and other contract levers and tool sets for contract strategy setting
- Interfaces directly with Legal in addition with customers facing teams
- Functions as content expert on Seqirus partner/customer commercial contracts (GPO, IDN, W/D, Retail)
- Coordinates Contract Negotiations
- Ensure that risks are mitigated, and provisions are preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.