Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contracts Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Lexington, MA.
- Supporting contracting process within the US Commercial Law team to enable the legal team to provide first class legal services
- Responsible for timely preparation, review and processing of a high volume of contracts and other related documents, including formatting documents, managing data on company information and template catalogue and processing elements of the contract management systems (AXXERION and ARIBA)
- Responsible for initial assignment of contract requests, according to various workflows, in some instances including reviewing and analyzing contract terms and conditions to determine compliance
- Responsible for data input and data verification for the contracting process
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Contract management or legal administration experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.