A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Contract Manager to join their office in Shanghai. The organisation, which is a subsidiary of an international pharmaceutical corporation, specialises in increasing China's core competitive power in the innovation of new drugs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company that develops first-class drugs.
- Controlling all CMC external contracts from their signing, through execution phases, payment stages, to final closure and payment. The external contracts include both fee-for-service manufacturing SOW and the FTE for R&D services.
- Providing monthly statistics report on project execution and payment status.
- Serving as the main contact to internal collaborators including PM team, Purchasing, and Finance.
- Providing quarterly analysis of budget execution and optimization recommendation.
- Preparing for internal and external audits of CMC budget execution.
- Timely track of project milestones, confirm projects' invoices.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with project team, finance, legal, and procurement team members.
- Tracking and controlling of change orders and claims.
- Creating purchase requisition and collaborating with Procurement team to extend existing purchase orders.
Preparing for compliance audit with project budget, global and regional rules, and accounting guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years working experience in pharma, MNC working experience is preferred.
- Strong organisation skills with logic sense.
- Familiar with technical terms of CMC functions including organic synthesis, formulation, and analytical chemistry.
- 2 years of contract management experience, with hands-on project tasks.
- Strong teamwork with smooth communication skills.
- Financial analysis and cost management experience is a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading and specialised consulting company, that prepares quantitative and qualitative studies in the health market, is currently recruiting an Operations Executive.
Up to €3000.00 per annum
Uitvoeren van commerciële en administratieve werkzaamheden ter ondersteuning van het accountmanagement van verschillende divisies binnen Getinge;
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Operations Technical Specialist to join their UK team.
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.
A leading UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Field Training Manager to join their London team on a home-based capacity.
A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager.