Contract Management Specialist
A new vacancy has become available for a Contract Management Specialist to be responsible for the timely and appropriate execution of Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements (CDA), Clinical Study Agreements (CSAs) associated budget and vendor agreements. This role is based in Sweden, with the opportunity to be based from home.
- Serves as point person for Legal, Finance, Site Management and Study Team
- Accountable for timely preparation and execution of CDAs, CSAs and Budgets and related vendor agreements, either directly or via local staff where a region is supported, and language requires local help. Budget should in line with Country Fair Market value and actuals should be monitored
- Direct negotiations of CDAs, Clinical Study Agreements and Budgets with investigator sites using templates, guidance where language is not a problem or with the help of the monitor where local language necessitates.
- Input into legal aspects of informed consents to ensure first pass acceptance or rapid resolution of issues using guidance from Company Lawyer, if necessary.
- Tracking CDAs and CSAs in appropriate system and collecting relevant metrics
- Ensuring that CDAs and CSAs are off the critical path for study start up or study continued conduct where change orders are needed mid-study meeting timeline commitments
Skills and Requirements
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent experience (Medical, Scientific, Nursing)
- Minimum 3 years clinical research experience including contract/ budget negotiations
- Understanding of medical and legal terminology and the application of business/financial concepts used in clinical research.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.