Contract Data Management Expert
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Contract Data Management Expert. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
- Oversight of the delivery of high-quality clinical data management via external partners.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of trends/changes in external DM strategies and technologies and advise management on areas of improvement.
- Data management vendor and appropriate documentation oversight.
- Data management expertise in supporting strategic, operational and standards aspects of Data Management.
- Reviewing, assessing and managing DM delivery of relevant performance measures and drive continuous improvement.
- Strategic input to DM activities within and across therapeutic areas and ensure study teams utilise data collection standards.
- Leading, coordinating and ensuring transparency and consistency of project, study and partner activities including providing partners with AZ project planning information (scheduling of the studies, volumes, timelines etc.).
- Providing input into the DM related activities associated with regulatory inspections/audits in liaison with Clinical Quality Assurance.
- Working with external partners providing input into the production of the service orders and study costs for data management services where needed.
- Specialist in TA specific data capture and standards (Oncology, respiratory and cardiovascular) and CDISC standards.
- Providing leadership to the delivery of components of technical programming and information for a project.
- Opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems.
- Supporting DQM's and any other members within ECD as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in life science, related subject or relevant experience.
- Extensive experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organisation.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge and experience of aspects of Data Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical data standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database structures and of capturing and storing clinical information.
- A collaborative mind-set.
- The ability to drive innovations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- TA Experience from Oncology, respiratory and cardiovascular.
- Experience as a leader of a large phase III trial or multiple smaller trials.
- Experience of CRO and vendor management.
- Experience on Early Clinical Development trials.
- CDISC education and understanding of SDTM mapping.
- Technical knowledge of EDC systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at 0203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.