Contract Clinical Trial Management Assoc
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for 5 Contract Clinical Trial Management Assoc to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a contract basis and is located in the UK.
- Guarantee that all budget or drug supply modifications are suitable approved, documented and tracked.
- Execute working procedures to promote high quality, effective and compliant systems for late phase research management.
- Uphold internal clinical operations and medical affairs databases, tracking systems and clinical study and document repositories.
- You will serve as the main point of contact with external investigators and internal shareholders.
- Review scientific submissions or protocols to recognise logistical, regulatory and safety elements as well as implications.
- Assist with study drug planning and shipping actions with the company's clinical supply chain management teams.
- Offer monthly study updates to the suitable internal shareholders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent scientific field with demonstrable experience in a pertinent clinical role within a pharmaceutical or healthcare organisation.
- An organised individual with the ability to plan and manage own time efficiently.
- Works well in a team.
- Capable of learning new thing and is flexible in a fast-paced setting.
- Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- A high level of customer service.
- A high level of urgency.
- Capable of prioritising workload and working on various tasks simultaneously completing goals.
- Know-how and comprehension of ICH, GCP, FDA and EMEA guidelines.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of medical/scientific vocabulary.
- Capable of contributing to divisional and interdivisional methodical initiative under supervision.
- Able to partake in SOP development when needed.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.