Contract Clinical Research Associate
A biopharmaceutical company is looking for 3 contract Clinical Research Associates, who will have the opportunity to work from home, anywhere in the UK. You will be responsible for the delivery of the studies at allocated sites and is an active participant in the local study team
- Contributes to the selection of potential investigators.
- Confirms that site staff have completed and documented the required trainings appropriately, including ICH-GCP training, prior to and for the duration of the study.
- Actively participates in Local Study Team (LST) meetings.
- Initiates, monitors and closes study sites in compliance with procedural documents.
- Proactively identifies and ensures timely resolution to study-related issues and escalates them as appropriate.
- Ensures data query resolution in a timely manner.
- Works with data management to ensure robust quality of the collected study data.
- Follows up on outstanding actions with study sites to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Provides feedback on any research related information including sites/investigators/competing studies that might be useful for the local market.
- Ensures compliance with the company's Code of Ethics, company policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with local, national and regional legislation, as applicable.
Skills and Requirements
- Must have at least 3 years CRA experience.
- Scientific background is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.