Contract Analytics Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Contract Analytics Project Manager for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidates will holds a Bachelors degree and have minimum 3 years with contracting experience.
- Manage ConTRAX contract management system contracts through the FMV, redline, signature, purchase orders, and program implementation processes.
- Manage contract flow and identify bottlenecks including program expirations and spending limits.
- Analyze and interpret monthly invoice data, summarize results, and clearly and persuasively communicate findings, implications and recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Maintain monthly chargeback and other ad hoc data reports.
- Ensure all contracts finalized meet or exceed company requirements related to financial and ethical compliance guidelines including all Corporate Policies, FMV, OEC.
- Manage scheduling of Monthly Trade Contract Review.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS degree required. MBA or MA preferred. Degree concentration in marketing research or marketing is a strong plus.
- Minimum 3 years relevant contracting experience, with at least 2 years on the client side.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.