Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Vendor Management Contract Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC.
- Support ongoing assessment of existing vendors
- Support Aravo Reporting needs as identified by the VRM manager
- Support Aravo user groups as appropriate to understand and implement critical updates for improved operating performance
- Provide support for questions and issues related to governance of the platform Aravo, and delivering solutions for prioritization of the issues as they arise
- Provide analysis and hands-on support for visible or complex projects or ones that involve new features
- Report and analyze cross-functional metrics and trends
- Provide support to the VRM manager on projects/discussions with functional stakeholders
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience with detailed data analysis, and an ability to quickly assess and draw conclusions from complex data sets
- Experience utilizing ERP systems such as Oracle a plus
- Experience with analytics tools such as Tableau or similar tool
- Proficient with other MS Office products including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.