Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Compensation Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Performs activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze company's competitive position
- Maintain company's job architecture, including competitive salary ranges based on benchmark, job families, job levels, and titles, with regular additions and updates, and ensure correct FLSA classification for the jobs
- Evaluates job descriptions and benchmark jobs to the market survey(s)
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in compensation analysis and administration
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification, PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
- Must have solid experience with compensation research and data analysis; experience with how they relate to compliance requirements in the biotech/pharma industry a plus
- High-level proficiency with HRIS (ADP/UltiPro), Microsoft Office; highly proficient with pivot tables, vlookups, and complex formulas
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.