Comparative Medicines Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Comparative Medicines Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Review, comprehend and comply with all SOPs and quality assurance standards pertaining to laboratory animals and research.
- Monitor daily animal health and welfare while performing daily animal health observations. Perform animal husbandry duties to maintain quality and health of research animals, to include perform daily water bottle; provide appropriate food and water; perform cage changing and/or cage cleaning as required; record animal health concerns per SOP and/or specified protocols.
- Proficient dosing and blood collection in various routes in mice and rats
Skills and Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma, General Education Degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in animal or life sciences field preferred.
- AALAS Certification of ALAT is highly recommended
- Required: Minimum of two years directly related laboratory animal experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.