A vacancy has arisen for a Communications Manager with a global biopharmaceutical company who specialise in biologic medicines. The company, which is known throughout the industry for their broad pipeline of biosimilar candidates across a spectrum of therapeutic areas is seeking for the Manager to join their office in Amsterdam.
- Work with a PR agency in Europe and manage their performance and deliverables in alignment with global PR plans.
- Develop and manage relationships with local media in five European countries, including, but not limited to, general and business dailies, industry trade, and medical media.
- Localize corporate messaging and PR toolkits including media kit, corporate brochure, and infographics.
- Localize global news releases on regulatory milestones, clinical data, and corporate announcements and conduct media outreach in five European countries.
- Develop news releases for local-specific issues and milestones and conduct media outreach in five European countries.
- Manage issues/crisis, including sensing, internal coordination, and drafting communication materials (e.g. official statement, Q&A) in local languages.
- Regularly monitor media and write daily media monitoring reports for five European countries.
- Conduct media interviews and op-eds for the CEO, executives, and KOLs.
- Identify global and local speaking opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject.
- 5+ years of experience in media/communications profession.
- Experience working at a multinational biopharmaceutical company or a PR agency that has expertise in healthcare.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent in English and European languages (German, French, Spanish, and/or Italian).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.