Commercial Operations Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Commercial Operations Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and has various locations, such as Prague, Bratislava, Sofia, Bucharest, etc.
- Arrange launch planning (from prediction, business case post launch tracking).
- Assist with the budget planning procedure, as well as arrange and synthesis at a regional level and collaborate with others at a country level, dependent on the specific task implementation.
- Evaluate drafts of the commercial policies while cooperating with CM/CH.
- Gather data and assist with leopard preservation actions alongside ER comm op.
- Responsible for inventory tracking updates, as well as routine SMO tracking to guarantee that there is point of contact between CEE head and ER business operations manager.
- You will consolidate with demand planning/prediction proposals/inventory oversight for the region.
- Accountable for project management of selected regional initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will fulfil any other obligations arising out of the functions of the employee, or on request of the head of CEE.
- Adhere to GDP regulations and act aligned with it.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business, economics, marketing, or similar field, though statistics would be ideal.
- At least 2 - 3 + years of experience in a managerial role linked to commercial operations management, SFE, sales operations or similar within a pharma organisation.
- Competent with using CRM systems, sales analytics tools as well as computer literacy such as with excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in the English language.
- An analytical individual with the ability to solve issues.
- Capable of taking a data-driven approach to making decisions.
- Comfortable working within a matrix setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A goal focused individual who is a self-starter and hold self-accountable.
- Works well in a team and is accustomed to working within a multicultural setting.
- Driven to accomplish.
- Customer oriented.
- Able to implement knowledge and abilities to produce business value.
- Capable of planning tactically.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mustaq Ahmed at +44 203 949 8642.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.