An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Clinician for their office in Shanghai. This historic company, which has been established for well over a century, prides itself on its work across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, neurology, and immunology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical establishments in the world.
- Co-chairing clinical study team and working collaboratively with other study team members.
- Acting as the point of accountability to the BU for design, conduct, and interpretation, and reporting one or more clinical studies (or elements of those studies).
- Providing clinical and scientific expertise to the clinical trial strategy and protocol development process, including acquisition of knowledge of competitor products.
- Overseeing the through application of Enhanced Clinical Trial Design (ECTD)/Enhanced Quantitative Drug Development (EQDD), ensuring that the most efficient clinical protocols are developed.
- Designs/writes clinical trial outlines, protocols, and amendments, in collaboration with internal contributors, (e.g. statisticians, Outcomes Research (OR) specialists, clinical pharmacologists, clinical project managers, Regional Clinical Site Leads (RCSLs), market access colleagues, commercial development colleagues), internal experts (e.g. clinical program lead, global clinical lead, global clinical strategy lead), and external experts (e.g. investigators, key opinion leaders, advisory board members).
- Ensuring design is consistent with objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or relevant capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Tan at +86 21 51694101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An innovative biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Science Head, based in their office in China.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Pharmacologist who will join their team in Shanghai.
Sofia City, Bulgaria
An international contract research organisation is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Document Associate (CDA) III.