Clinical Trial Nurse - Senior
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Trial Nurse - Senior in their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Gathering the necessary data to set up a study, e.g. gathering all documents to be submitted to the Ethics Committee (CVs of the people who will carry out the trial, Informed Consent Forms in the required languages).
- Performing patient screenings in order to identify potential trial subjects.
- Giving support to the process of inclusion of patients based on their medical history, current medication, inclusion, and exclusion criteria; retrieving lab data and medical imaging data.
- Handling the daily follow-up of the trial (e-mail, correspondence, and filing).
- Overseeing stock management and quality control of the study medication and study material.
- Keeping source documents (patient records and other related patient data) until the end of the study.
- Attending monitoring visits with the CRA.
- Organising patient visits and making appointments for patients with other disciplines within the hospital in function of the study protocol, e.g. radiology, blood samples, echography.
- Reporting and following up on safety issues and adverse events.
- Performing technical acts related to the trial (blood samples, ECGs, perfusions, injections).
- Overseeing Data management:
- collecting the requested parameters
- giving out questionnaires
- overseeing drug accountability
- filling in Care Report Forms
- handling queries
- Performing logistic tasks (sending blood samples to laboratories, handle medication supplies).
- Supporting the CRA during the monitoring visit:
- collecting all patient records beforehand
- preparing ISF
- making an appointment with the investigator
- resolving questions during the visit
- adapting CRF
- Participating in national and international meetings.
- Attending close-out visits.
- Preparing trial audits.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Preferably an ICH-GCP certificate.
- Experience and/or knowledge related to clinical trials is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of and respect for GCP/SOPs.
- Being prepared to attend additional training courses.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti at +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Coordinator / Associate Clinical Study Manager position.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTA).